Booking Terms & Conditions
Group Tours within New Zealand, excluding the Chatham Islands.
- Prices are per person, twin share in NZ$. All costs are based on prices as known at time of printing and are subject to change at any time prior to departure should there be changes in exchange rates, service costs, fuel prices and airline, airport and government taxes.
- A deposit is required to secure booking. Balance is due 45 days prior to travel. Payments can be made by cheque or direct credit to Travel Managers Group.
- Tours, sightseeing and meals may be substituted by the service provider due to operational requirements.
- Tours and sightseeing may involve short walks over uneven ground and steps. For your safety and enjoyment you should be in good physical condition to partake in tours unaided.
- Twilight Travel personnel and other service providers cannot provide special assistance to passengers with disabilities.
- Some tours are not suitable for wheelchairs and walking frames.
- No passenger will be permitted to embark or continue on tour while their mental or physical condition is, in the opinion of any representative of Twilight Travel, such as to render them incapable of caring for themselves, or whereby they become objectionable or offensive to other passengers, or they become a hazard to themselves or other passengers. Twilight Travel will not be responsible for expenses resulting in such persons being precluded from completing the tour.
- Payment of deposit acknowledges you have read and accepted the terms and conditions.
Unless otherwise stated, your deposit is refundable less an administration/booking fee of $100.00 per person for all cancellations made up to 60 days prior to travel.
Within 60 days of travel the following cancellation charges apply:
60 - 46 days Loss of deposit
45 - 31 days 25% of the tour cost
30 - 16 days 50% of tour cost
15 - 07 days 75% of tour cost
7 days or less 100% of tour cost
No refund once tour has commenced.
is strongly recommended.