Booking Terms & Conditions
Group Tours within New Zealand, excluding the Chatham Islands.
- Prices are per person, twin share in NZ$. All costs are based on prices as known at time of printing and are subject to change at any time prior to departure should there be changes in exchange rates, service costs, fuel prices and airline, airport and government taxes.
- A deposit is required to secure booking. Balance is due 45 days prior to travel. Payments can be made by direct credit or credit card to Travel Managers Group.
- Tours, sightseeing and meals may be substituted by the service provider due to operational requirements.
- Tours and sightseeing may involve short walks over uneven ground and steps. For your safety and enjoyment you should be in good physical condition to partake in tours unaided.
- Twilight Travel personnel and other service providers cannot provide special assistance to passengers with disabilities.
- Some tours are not suitable for wheelchairs and walking frames.
- No passenger will be permitted to embark or continue on tour while their mental or physical condition is, in the opinion of any representative of Twilight Travel, such as to render them incapable of caring for themselves, or whereby they become objectionable or offensive to other passengers, or they become a hazard to themselves or other passengers. Twilight Travel will not be responsible for expenses resulting in such persons being precluded from completing the tour.
- Twilight Travel & Tours will pass on special requests and dietary requirements to suppliers, but cannot be held responsible if these are not delivered.
- Payment of deposit acknowledges you have read and accepted the terms and conditions.
Unless otherwise stated, your deposit is refundable less an administration/booking fee of $100.00 per person for all cancellations made up to 60 days prior to travel.
Within 60 days of travel the following cancellation charges apply:
60 - 46 days Loss of deposit
45 - 31 days 25% of the tour cost
30 - 16 days 50% of tour cost
15 - 07 days 75% of tour cost
7 days or less 100% of tour cost
No refund once tour has commenced.
Covid19 Terms & Conditions
Should the tour be cancelled due to a Covid19 event the deposit will be refunded in full, less an administration/ booking fee of $50.00 per person, up to 45 days prior to the tour departing. Within 45 days of the tour departing, should the tour be cancelled or postponed due to a Covid19 event the full amount less an administration/ booking fee of $50.00 per person and less any supplier credits will be refunded. Funds held in credit by the supplier will be available for a future tour.
Covid-19 Disclaimer – For those booking travel in this changing environment
If you choose to travel at the present time, you do so knowing the situation with regard to Covid-19 is continually changing. You acknowledge that you understand the possibility you, or your travel plans, may be negatively impacted before, during or after your travel. In this fluid environment, you make a decision knowing that those negative impacts may include, but are not limited to, flight cancellations or schedule changes, attractions being closed, travel and transport services being impacted, facilities being understaffed, last-minute changes, unexpected lock downs, changing immigration and border restrictions or new self-isolation rulings and additional costs incurred as a result. You also do so knowing any disrupts caused as a result of Covid-19 may not be covered by travel insurance. Please refer to your insurance policy.
Travel Insurance is strongly recommended.